martes, 18 de febrero de 2014

Thanks / Gracias

Thank you so much for your support! 

Just few weeks ago I started with love this project and overwhelms me to see you guys follow me from all over the world.Thank you so much!
Who was going to tell me that my little baby was gonna travel around whole Europe? And that you are following from UK, France, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Greece ... As part of me I know it likes the exotics but I could not imagine to get to you in India, Pakistan, Turkey, China ... and of course I did not expect it to go to make the Americas, but I underestimated it because it has come to you in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Tennessee, Texas ... 

No words, Thank you so much guys!




¡Gracias por vuestro apoyo!

Hace muy poquito que empecé con mucho cariño este proyecto y me abruma ver que me seguís desde todas partes del mundo. ¡Muchísimas gracias!
¿Quien me iba a decir que mi pequeñín se iba a ir de viaje por Europa? Y ahí estáis siguiendo desde UK, Alemania, Polonia, Francia, Hungría, Grecia... Como es parte de mí se que le gusta lo exótico pero no me podía llegar a imaginar llegar a vosotros en India, Pakistan, Turquía, China... y por supuesto no me esperaba que se fuera a hacer las américas, pero le subestimé porque ha llegado a vosotros en Brasil, México, Argentina, Tenesse, Texas...

No tengo palabras, ¡Muchísimas gracias!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario